HTY-GIT01 Glove Integrity Tester is a dedicated apparatus which is used to check the integrity of Isolators / RABS systems gloves / gloves or one-piece gloves. HTY-GIT01 glove integrity tester includes an control panel that is easy to use, a control system, as well as a test port matched with the isolator operating hatch.HTY-GIT01 glove integrity tester can operate in positive pressure mode. Test results will be shown as pressure drop values within unit time. Based on the reference values provided by the manufacturer, operator can ascertain the integrity of detecting gloves.
1. Portable design, easy to use;
2. Wholly stainless steel chassis, easy to clean, suitable for use in clean areas;
3. Tilt control panel, easy to observe and operate;
4. Test gas is external compressed air and nitrogen;
5. With results printing , easy to save records;
6. Adopts SIEMENS programmable controller (PLC) and touch screen to control, endowed with a friendly man-machine communication interface;
7. Leak testing can be conducted before or after running the isolator.
8. Complies with ISO14644-7 standards.
Input pressure: 0.2MPa ~ 0.6MPa
Inflation Pressure: 500 ~ 1000Pa
Test time: 5 ~ 8min
Pressure display resolution: 0.1Pa
Detection accuracy (smallest aperture): 500¥ìm
Instrument Weight: 20kg
Host Dimension: (H*W*H) 530mm*235mm *330mm
Test Port Specifications: ¬¶255mm
(other specifications can be customized)
Printing: dot matrix mini printer
Data storage: 10 sets
Power supply: 220V, 50Hz
HTY-GIT01 Glove Integrity Tester is a dedicated apparatus which is used to check the integrity of Isolators / RABS systems gloves / gloves or one-piece gloves.